Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ohhh, the Caribbean!

I had a great time on my cruise, did lots of suntanning, snorkelling. The food was as usual, amazing, except desserts. I usually ordered nothing and so on the last day of the cruise my waiter gave me "nothing" for dessert! The highlights were scuba diving in St. Thomas, I did a discover dive, where we had a short class on diving and then went for a 20 minute dive, we went to 40 feet. I saw lots of fish, I fed them and got bit! Then I was bleeding and I didn't want my blood in the water so as I continued diving, I put pressure on my cut, other than that, it was fun. The second highlight was river tubing in Dominica, we went on a 30 minute drive up a mountian through amazing lush green rain forest, I fell in love with the island, I would love to go back and maybe even try living there. We went for an hour ride on inner tubes down a river and through rapids, it was so much fun! I'll put up pictures of everything. I'm back to work and everything now, finding the rain rather depressing!

5 comments:

Yup its me said...

nothing beats a rainy welcome home. Sun, beaches, hot black men. ya I could probably live there too.

Danna said...

Oh that looks and sounds awesome! I would love to go. I was going to ask before you posted was it worth the trip but I can tell that you thought so. I'm glad you're blogging again and Jess is even blogging now!!!!) Glad you had a fantastic trip! Thanks for updating us on that!)

onedayatatime said...

It looks beautiful! I'm glad you had a great time. Sorry you had to come home to all this rain :(

Sara said...

Hey you!

Great pictures! Wish I could go too.. sob!

Yup its me said...

You need to update your post there my dear. Whats ya been up too?