Friday, August 18, 2006

A sign?

So, about one month ago, when we were up at the cabin, I experienced some pain, not in my stomach, more in my bladder/uterus region. It was so painful I almost had Rob drive me to 100 Mile House Hospital, I guess you could call it cramping but it was a steady pain and every time I moved it got worse. It eventually went away, I slept it off and had not thought about it since then. Yesterday, I worked some overtime and when my shift ended, I all of a sudden got the same pain, it got worse as I walked, but I made it out to my car, came home and then Rob took me to a walk-in clinic. Seeing as pain is a sign that something is wrong and this was the second time I was experiencing it I figured I should get it checked out. So the doctor at the walk-in didn't really seem concerned, he said it could be uterine cramping, I don't have a UTI and no I'm not pregnant, so that was it, he didn't say take anything, so today was fine, but it still feels like an ache and certain movements make it seem like it will come back. I'm hoping it won't though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's weird, Lisa. Better keep tabs on it, and be able to describe it each time it happens! I sure helps to know why you're having pain, even if you can't do much about it. Will pray for you.

Sara said...

Totally weird! Hope they figure it out and don't just sit back and seem unconcerned, cause that's weird too!!