Saturday, July 07, 2007

Fellow bloggers, for those of you who still read these, I want to let you know that I have pictures of my trip to Trinidad posted on Facebook, you are more than welcome to go there and take a look. I will keep you posted on wether or not Sheldon will be coming to Abby, he was originally going to be here on Wednesday, but had a job offer from a well known band in Trinidad and so plans to come here may have to be put on hold. He did apply for a Canadian visa last week and was denied, he will be reapplying on Monday and both of us would greatly appreciate your prayers. We have new information to supply the Embassy with, so there should be no reason for them to deny him, but things work differently in Trinidad. That's about it for now, things are sort of in limbo and both of us are learning just how much patience we may or may not have.

1 comment:

lil said...

Yes, I do still check blogs!! It's not as complicated as Facebook! Well, I hope you can find fun stuff to do in Lynden. Should be a nice time to go to parks, or just walk in the town!! Hope you have a good time!