Saturday, July 14, 2007

Not anymore

No one looks at this anymore do they? Oh well, so the Canadian Embassy is Trinidad is such a joke, they have rude employees, it's a waste of time to go there, I find they are very disorganized and unprofessional. They denied Sheldon again, so we are forgoing that headache and he will be flying into Seattle on Tuesday and staying in Lynden. I would love for my extended family to meet him, so maybe we can arrange a BBQ at Berthusen or something. If anyone happened to read my blog and send up a prayer or two for us, it was much appreciated, as you can see for whatever reason God did not want Sheldon in Canada, so we roll with the punches and I'm excited that he is at least coming to the West Coast!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm still here!!! Yay that he gets to come, too bad he doesn't get to come here.

Naomi said...

Still reading. :)

Danna said...

I'm still here too!