Thursday, September 07, 2006

The PNE is...

My Aunt Lil from Colorado posted a comment saying I should clarify what the PNE is, so here goes: PNE stands for Pacific National Exhibition. It's where there are lots of display showcases, there's a huge marketplace selling everything from mops to hairclips made in South Africa. There are talent shows, an agricultural area, lots of different food stands and then there is PLayland which consists of over 50 rides and games. It's a good place to experience some new and interesting things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree it is fun and in Alberta it's called Capital Ex...(some stupid people decided to change the name from Klondike Days)...They say attendance went down because of the name change! See don't mess with a good thing sometimes!
Danna
BTW blogger is changing to beta blogger and it's really easy to switch...until then I have to comment as anonymous (check out Running Wildly from my blog links to see how to switch...she words it really good and it is SO SIMPLE)(You might remember her from school she was a grade year younger than me I think)

lil said...

Thanks, Lisa!! =)